Real ingredients. Delicious flavours. Simply treatworthy.
Springhill Farm started as a hobby, whipping up some muesli slices for school kids visiting the working farm. Now it’s a fully baked Victorian-based family business, serving delicious treats from their original home-made recipes. Providing their beautiful finger slices, biscuits, rocky road and gluten free products throughout Australia, we have a newly created opportunity due to continued growth and success for a self-motivated, driven and customer focused Account Manager to join the Springhill Farm team.
Nurturing and growing existing trade relationships while identifying, pursuing and building new relationships will be your primary focus. You’ll have a passion and drive for really getting to know and understand the Springhill Farm products and the needs of your customers so you can create business opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Offering exceptional customer service and finding solutions to customers problems
- Optimising sales by looking for new ways to bring value to customers
- Sharing knowledge and gathering customer insights to build market and product intelligence
- Entering orders and communicating with the customer in a timely, detailed and efficient manner
- Maintaining accurate customer records and data
- Creating and producing sales reports to track and monitor performance against sales key performance indicators
Team fit at Springhill Farm is super important; you’ll need to demonstrate:
- A ‘get in and get it done’ attitude, with plenty of resilience
- Accountability – at Springhill Farm we do what we say we will do
- Exceptional customer service skills – the ability to build rapport, engage and influence
- The ability and desire to solve customers problems – using your initiative and problem solving skills
- A commitment to quality – near enough is never good enough at Springhill Farm
- You are a team player – together we all achieve at Springhill Farm
- A proven track record of success in a similar type role
This is a full-time permanent position (Monday to Friday, no weekends), working in a small team of motivated and passionate people who love what they do.
Inspired? For further information and to request a copy of the position description, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, you’ll need to provide a current resume and an application letter detailing how you can help service and grow trade sales at Springhill Farm. Applications can be emailed to [email protected]