Are you currently completing or have recently completed your CA or CPA?
Do you want to work for a company where you are not just another employee and are instead valued for your contribution and expertise?
Would you like to work in a high performing team culture where you can apply your drive, ambition and self-motivation?
Sharp Accounting help small to medium-size business owners build a business that works for them, instead of the other way around. They nurture business growth by adding value through collaboration and shared knowledge. Established in 2004, Sharp Accounting have grown significantly and are now looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team to work closely with the Directors and Senior Accountants to support the delivery of a broad range of taxation and business advisory services.
A typical day at Sharp Accounting will see you:
- Complete monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statements
- Complete financial statements and tax returns for a range of entity types
- Conduct taxation planning for business clients
- Research tax matters
- Liaise with clients to gather information and provide advice
- Assist with the preparation of figures and documentation to support the business advisory function
Success in this role requires:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting and you will be completing or have recently completed your CA or CPA
- Previous experience with Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB, MS Office suite and preferably Spotlight
- A self-motivated, growth mindset along with drive, ambition and a commitment to succeed
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills including the ability to work to deadlines
- A meticulous and methodical approach to your work; you’ll notice the little things
- Initiative and the ability to research and investigate to find the solution
- A passion and enthusiasm for providing your clients with an exceptional client experience while building long term relationships
In return you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the Directors and Senior Accountants to build on your skills and experience. Long term career progression opportunities exist along with flexible start and finish times. A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for a confidential discussion. To apply please email your application letter and resume to [email protected]