Sharp Accounting exist to make a significant and meaningful difference to their client’s lives by assisting them to identify, plan and execute a pathway to wealth and freedom. Established in 2004, Sharp Accounting has grown significantly and continue to lead the way in offering progressive, holistic and client tailored services to meet their client’s current and future needs.
As their Client Services Coordinator, you will work closely with the Office Manager to complete a range of high-level administration duties to support complex accounting processes. You will use a range of software systems and portals to maintain and lodge information, liaise with a range of stakeholders including clients and governing bodies and understand the importance of producing accurate and timely work. Your focus will be on supporting a team of accountants and the Office Manager, ensuring the highest standards of client satisfaction are maintained and regulatory requirements are met.
Previous experience in public practice accounting /financial services is desirable.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Are you known for your accuracy and attention to detail?
- Do you have a passion for providing exceptional service and support to clients and your team?
- Can you demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you able to demonstrate initiative, analyse information and problem solve?
- Have you got a knack for organising, prioritising and being flexible?
Inspired? For further information contact Rachael Brown on 5331 1734. To apply, email your resume and application letter to [email protected] by close of business Tuesday 7th July 2020.