Inspire HQ | Building Great Workplaces.
‘A person, place or experience that makes you want to know your strengths, do great work and make a difference. Together we can grow amazing workplaces.’
Join the Inspire HQ team and work with us to build great workplaces. As the Executive Assistant, your purpose is to free up our Director by providing high level administrative support and ensuring our office operates efficiently and effectively. A passion for providing executive support and representing the Director with professionalism when liaising with clients, candidates and the community is paramount.
A typical day for you at Inspire HQ will include:
- Email and diary management
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and community contacts
- Managing complex priorities and deadlines
- Drafting correspondence, policies, procedures and documents
- Assisting with admin tasks for the delivery of recruitment, HR and careers services
- Providing general administrative support to the broader team
- Supporting the seamless day to day operation of the office
- Assisting with reception duties
Our ideal Executive Assistant has:
- An interest in building great workplaces; you’ll be keen to learn all things recruitment, human resources and careers
- A proven background in providing administrative support, preferably at an executive level
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a track record in building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience juggling multiple tasks and working within non-negotiable deadlines
- Highly effective time management skills; able to effectively prioritise, structured approach to planning and organising
- High levels of initiative; you’ll be able to think outside the square, be resourceful and find or create solutions
- The ability to adapt to change and work with uncertainty while being able to create processes and systems to help us work smarter not harder
- An eye for detail; it’s the small things that matter
- Advanced IT skills
- A can do attitude, is outcomes focused and self-motivated
At Inspire HQ, we like to have fun but we work hard too. Our culture is built on our key values, do they match yours?
- No Bull$#!t
- Doing what’s right
- Courage to do things differently
- Be great together
You’ll have the opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about what they do. We have modern offices centrally located in the CBD and we offer a range of benefits such as a gifted day of leave for your birthday and we are big on professional development.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for further information. To apply, email your application letter and resume to [email protected]