Ballarat Clarendon College is a school where learning comes first.
A co-educational school, enrolling students from Early Learning to Year 12, Ballarat Clarendon College has continued to grow and currently has over 1700 students and 300 plus employees. Clarendon has an enviable academic record and, based on VCE exam results and NAPLAN data, has been the highest performing regional school in Victoria and at a national level. Ballarat Clarendon College is committed to its outstanding reputation and looks for only the best people to join its team. The school currently has an opportunity for a full-time Human Resource Manager to join its team. The successful applicant will be able to contribute to the high-performing culture of the school and immerse themselves in the Clarendon community.
Reporting to the Principal, your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing the operational delivery of HR services across the three campuses
- Providing advice and recommendations on industrial relations matters
- Supporting the leadership team to manage employee performance and engagement
- Developing HR resources and toolkits to support management in the delivery of HR services
- Ensuring Clarendon meets all of its legal and compliance employment requirements
- Leading and implementing initiatives to assist in the development and enhancement of the culture of Ballarat Clarendon College
To succeed in this role, you will be a values-driven leader who is highly experienced in building relationships with people across all levels of an organisation. Coaching, mentoring and influencing will come naturally to you and you will be experienced in developing and building people capability.
As a strategic thinker with a collaborative approach, you will be able to execute a vision and strategy while being an effective hands-on HR generalist. You will be passionate about learning and proactive in embedding yourself in the school community. Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or a related discipline along with previous experience in a HR Management-Leadership role are essential. Previous experience in the education sector would be highly advantageous.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
Inspired? For further information and to request a copy of the position description please contact Larecia McGuane on 0439 277 841. To apply, please forward your application letter, response to the application questions (as detailed in the Position Description) and current resume to [email protected]