- Ballarat location
Regional Accountant – Western Region
HVP Plantations is one of the largest privately owned softwood plantation management companies in Australia, with plantations across Victoria. HVP believe that their people are the key reason for their success and their goal is for their people to be responsible, accountable and take ownership of their decisions.
To position the business for continued growth and success, HVP are seeking a Regional Accountant – Western Region, who will be based in their Ballarat office. As a member of the HVP management team you will support the Western Region operations through the meticulous management of the region’s accounting and financial management functions while also leading a small team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial and commercial analysis, advice and recommendations to the management team to assist in the achievement of business KPI’s
- Ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all accounting entries for the Western Region
- Managing the quarterly forecasting and annual budget process
- Preparing monthly management reports and reporting on results
- Providing support and managing regional administrative team members including allocation of work, compliance, training and development
- Maintaining accurate data entry records using Nexus and managing the accounting function for Export operations
We are searching for a tertiary qualified Accountant with demonstrated commercial experience. To succeed in this role, you will have extensive experience in developing, analysing and maintaining budgets, along with the ability to interpret and analyse financial results. Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, being self-directed and achievement oriented as well as the ability to drive and influence change for improved performance are all essential skills for this challenging and diverse role.
A rewarding salary package will be negotiated based on skills and experience. This is your opportunity to work with a progressive industry leader who values their people. You’ll enjoying working in a team environment and contributing to the leadership and management of the Western Region.
Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for a confidential discussion and to request a copy of the Position Description. To apply, submit your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you considered how your current salary compares to others in similar roles within Regional Victoria? Visit www.regionalsalaries.com.au and compare your salary now, it’s free and anonymous.Submit an Application