- Ballarat based
We are searching for an experienced Administrator/Finance Assistant to join our client, a local well-established Ballarat business in the Construction industry. This variety filled role will provide you with the opportunity to support several facets of the business whilst being an integral member within their office team.
This role is a permanent full-time position with the hours of work being Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm. Our client places an emphasis on finding the right person for their team and will also consider someone who is wanting to work 9:00 am to 3:00 pm with the view of transitioning to full-time hours within the next 2 years.
Working in a small team within the office, your key tasks will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients to the office
- Answering incoming calls, responding to enquiries and directing calls as appropriate
- Data entry of accounts payable and receivable into MYOB
- General finance duties as required to assist the Finance Manager such as batching of invoices, statement reconciliation and back up payroll support
- Updating costing spreadsheets
- Maintaining the Staff Training log and coordinating training requirements to ensure all staff training is compliant with industry requirements
- Liaising with staff and subcontractors in relation to payroll queries and insurance requirements
- General administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office including ordering office supplies, uniforms and assistance to the Management team
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience working in an Administrative/Finance Assistant capacity
- Previous MYOB experience
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn new tasks
- A friendly and personable approach and ability to relate to others with ease
- Well-developed organisational skills and ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A systematic and methodical approach ensuring accuracy and working to high standards
- A genuine desire to be part of a small team and ability to use your initiative to assist others
Inspired? If this sounds like you, contact Megan Vila Pouca today on 0427 539 233 for further information. To apply, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday 18th July 2018.
Submit an Application