- Ballarat location
- .8 position with view to increase to full time
Finn Business Sales deliver specialised services to individuals, families and companies to assist them in the process of buying or selling a business. As one of the largest networks of business brokers in Australia, Finn Business Sales are recognised for their extensive experience, quality of services and genuine care for their clients.
Due to their continued growth and success across the Ballarat and North-West region of Victoria, Finn Business Sales are looking for an Administration – Sales Support superstar to join their team and coordinate their office operations in Ballarat. Working in a small close knit team, you’ll thrive on building relationships and have a flair for marketing and writing.
No two days or two customers are the same at Finn Business Sales and you’ll be kept busy:
- Being the first point of contact for listing enquiries and building quality relationships
- Managing the admin function of on-boarding new listings
- Coordinating all marketing activities
- Organising and managing the sales transaction through to settlement
- Managing the diaries of the brokers to ensure they invest time working with buyers and sellers
- General admin duties to ensure the office runs efficiently
This is an autonomous role that requires someone to take charge and ensure the little things are followed through to deliver an exceptional experience for buyers and sellers. Your top notch written and verbal communication skills will be crucial for success in this people focused role and you’ll need to enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Being accountable, solution focused and up for a challenge are essential attributes.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for further information and to request a copy of the position description. To apply, email your application letter and current resume to email@example.com by close of business Wednesday 25th October 2017.
Have you considered how your current salary compares to others in similar roles within Regional Victoria? Visit www.regionalsalaries.com.au and compare your salary now, it’s free and anonymous.Submit an Application