- Bacchus Marsh based
Inspire HQ are seeking to appoint two experienced and motivated Administrators/Receptionists to work with our client in a 10 week assignment based in Bacchus Marsh. Working Monday to Friday, the set hours for these assignments will be 8am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm.
The duties of this role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and enquiries including face to face and telephone enquiries
- Email management
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Maintaining accurate and detailed information in the company database
- General administrative duties including ordering stock, mail merges, mail preparation and distribution and photocopying
To succeed in this role, we are seeking two candidates with:
- Proven administrative/receptionist experience with the ability to multitask and manage conflicting demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- An empathetic and patient approach with the ability to act with tact and diplomacy
- Advanced skills across the MS Office suite
Previous experience within a school environment will be advantageous. These roles are an excellent opportunity to secure a longer term assignment with the prospect of permanent ongoing employment for the right candidate. This role will commence immediately.
Inspired? Contact Megan Vila Pouca on 0427 539 233 for further information about the role. To apply, email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit an Application