- Ballarat based
O’Brien Beer is Australia’s first commercially brewed gluten free beer. Starting from humble beginnings in John O’Brien’s backyard shed, the business has grown significantly and brewing is now performed at Rebellion Brewery, located here in Ballarat. Sourcing raw product from local Australian farmers, O’Brien Beer can be found in major liquor retailers as well as purchased directly from O’Brien Beer and is an award-winning brew.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Accounts and Logistics Specialist to join their small team to manage a wide range of finance, logistics, warehouse and admin duties. The role will see you often working on your own and will need to be able to manage your daily tasks and responsibilities. Initially approx. 30 hours per week, the hours of work will increase to full time during the Summer months; being O’Brien Beer’s busiest time of the year.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts payable, receivable, reconciliations and payroll functions
- Handling all incoming enquiries, primarily via email and phone while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ordering stock
- Coordinating freight and courier providers for the dispatch of product
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch
- General office admin duties to ensure efficient business operations
- From time to time, assisting with production tasks such as folding boxes, stacking pallets and packing boxes
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have previous experience performing finance tasks of a similar nature
- Be experienced in using MYOB and/or Xero and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Possess exceptional time management and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Be able to think on your feet, problem solve and be flexible
- Enjoy working in a small team and comfortable working alone for extended periods
- Be capable of regularly lifting packaged products up to 20kg
Previous experience in logistics and/or warehousing and dispatch would be an advantage but is not essential. The hours of work are flexible and salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Inspired? For further information, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, please email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Submit an Application