- Ballarat based
Integra are Ballarat based land developers with great vision and expertise in the property development industry. Known for iconic projects such as Lucas, Ballymanus, Macarthur Park, Jasper Hill and Aspect Insignia to name a few, Integra have a reputation for delivering award winning residential communities to market. They have achieved success through innovative concepts, vision and strong internal capabilities. Currently delivering in excess of 3000 home sites, commercial/industrial sites and retail facilities, Integra have a newly created opportunity for a Civil Engineer – Designer to join their growing team.
Working in a small team, you’ll play a key role in the works design and documentation of Integra’s land developments and subdivisions. This a variety filled role where you’ll have exposure to working on a broad range of project, where each project has it’s own complexities; from looking at new potential land developments and working out how will we design it through to liaising with different service providers, you’ll thrive on the challenge and diversity of the role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking subdivision and associated works design and documentation including bulk earthworks design, road and drainage design, sewer and water reticulation design, ensuring all comply with Council and service authority standards and relevant codes
- Producing timely, efficient and accurate stage designs
- Liaising with council, services and other approval authorities
- Liaising with external consultants to coordinate electrical and telecommunications designs
- Drafting and checking plans to achieve approval and compliance
- Assisting in the preparation of contract documentation and contract administration including the preparation of tender estimates
- Providing technical support for Integra’s construction and contract administration activities
This position is well suited to a Civil Engineer – Designer who has previously worked in a similar type role and is looking to take the next step in their career and further develop their civil engineering and design skills. You will hold tertiary qualifications in civil design / drafting or engineering. Well developed problem solving skills, high levels of organisation and the ability to work to tight deadlines as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential for success in this role. You’ll have a natural eye for detail, be a systematic thinker and have a strong focus on quality.
In return you’ll have the opportunity to work for a family owned and operated, award winning business where you’ll be able to further your career. A competitive and rewarding salary is on offer.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for further information and to request a copy of the position description. To apply, email your application letter and resume to [email protected] by 5:00pm Wednesday 29th January 2020.
Submit an Application