- Bendigo based
Award-winning commercial construction company, Nicholson Construction, has been contributing to the development of regional Victoria since the late 1800’s and has a reputation for excellence in construction. The company has a presence throughout regional Victoria, and an expanding client base across health, education, public facilities and private development, specialising in projects up to $30m.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity now exists for a Contract Administrator to join their Bendigo team. Working alongside a Project Manager, you will be committed to delivering excellence; priding yourself on your meticulous attention to detail whilst managing client expectations and deadlines.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing support to Management for the delivery of multiple construction projects with involvement from tender to completion
- Support for the financial management responsibility for all projects including the monitoring of all project expenditure
- Developing relationships both internally with project teams, administrators and management and externally with subcontractors, trades and suppliers
- Planning, management coordination and implementation of the company’s HSEQ system
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a building related discipline (trade based experience is also highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience in Contract Administration within the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills, coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines and through high-pressure situations, are critical
- Well developed analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking to take the next step in their career within the industry or an experienced Contract Administrator with proven success in a similar role.
In return, you’ll join a highly-regarded business which has a first-class team of passionate individuals who are driven and highly motivated to succeed. An attractive salary package is offered, with flexibility and the opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Inspired? Contact Megan Vila Pouca on 0427 539 233 for further information and a copy of the position description. To apply, email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Submit an Application