- St Arnaud – regional Victoria based
Goldacres manufactures Australia’s most advanced range of spraying equipment and have a long history of supplying to the agriculture sector. Family owned and operated, Goldacres are committed to delivering efficient and cost effective equipment through continued innovation, technology and environmentally sustainable work practices.
Due to business growth and expansion, Goldacres are establishing a new Service and Parts retail business in St Arnaud, servicing the Wimmera region. It’s an exciting time to join the business as Goldacres are looking for someone with vision, passion and drive to help establish and grow this new facility. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level and beyond. Working with a small team in St Arnaud but with the support of a large head office in Ballarat, you’ll play a pivotal role in building customer relationships, driving service and parts sales while coordinating the day to day operations of the retail store.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class customer service and after sales support to the farming community
- Assisting with the pre-delivery of new and used sprayers
- Proactively contacting customers regarding service and parts promotions
- Managing the retail shop including shop layout, parts displays and presentation
- Inventory management and control
- Administration – generating invoices, cash handling, record keeping, management reporting
This is a broad and diverse role with the scope to develop the role and make it your own. Previous experience in the agriculture – farming industry and/or machinery parts would be highly advantageous however is not essential if you are willing to learn.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to demonstrate:
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
- Initiative and problem solving capabilities
- A shared vision for what we can achieve together
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Self-drive and an eagerness to grow and develop
In return Goldacres are offering a competitive salary package, training and development, long term career progression and the opportunity to play a key role in the establishment of their new St Arnaud retail facility.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for a confidential discussion. To apply, email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com by close of business Monday 18th March 2019.
Submit an Application