- Ballarat or Melbourne based
FMP Group the makers of Bendix, produce a large range of disc brake pads from its operations in Ballarat, and they have a reputation for manufacturing, marketing and distributing quality products with high levels of customer service. With a long established history in Ballarat, FMP are searching for an experienced Data Analyst to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with a range of internal stakeholders, this is a newly created position focused on seeking out data, interrogating it, developing insights and reporting on those insights to support the development of marketing decisions throughout the organisation.
The key elements of your role will include:
- Undertaking market share analysis to identify brand strength, competitor performance and opportunity
- Analysing sales data to identify trends, changes and develop potential responses
- Manipulating and combining large multi-dimensional datasets from multiple sources
- Presenting and communicating clear and accurate documentation, reports and presentations to assist in the development of product based solutions
We are searching for a Data Analyst who has previous experience working with various databases and huge volumes of data. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator as you will work across multi-disciplinary teams plus you’ll have an eye for detail, be analytical and be able to exercise judgement.
A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Inspired? For further information and to request a copy of the Position Description, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by close of business Wednesday 17th July 2019.Submit an Application