- Ballarat based
Albins Performance Transmissions specialise in the design and manufacture of drivetrain components. Their capabilities include the ability to produce individual gears, axles, drive flanges and ring and pinions right through to complete unit, sequential shift transmissions.
To support and enhance Albins continuous growth, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced Engineering Manager. With a focus on quality and overall project delivery, you will be responsible for project managing engineering projects, providing strong leadership to the engineering team and further developing internal engineering systems and processes.
Reporting directly to the CEO and forming part of the Senior Leadership team, your key areas of focus will include:
- Managing projects from concept to completion to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships internally and externally
- Utilising design engineering tools to design components for manufacture and assembly
- Ensuring all design work is carried out to the required Albins quality standards
- Leading and coordinating the workflow of the engineering team
- Developing formal engineering systems to support drive performance and quality standards
For this critical role you will need to demonstrate your expertise in managing multiple projects, an exceptional ability to interpret and analyse drawings and technical documents coupled with a tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Product Design Engineering.
Previous experience in a similar environment will be highly regarded. You will possess strong business acumen, be analytically minded and an exceptional communicator who is able to influence, negotiate and engage.
In return you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the growth of the largest high-performance driveline manufacturer in the southern hemisphere. A competitive salary will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for a Position Description. To apply, submit your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 17th August 2018.
Submit an Application