- Ballarat based
Twomey Homes are a locally family owned and operated new home builder with a commitment to traditional craftmanship, signature standard inclusions and providing personalised service.
We are searching for an experienced Estimator who shares their passion for the industry and can support the Twomey Homes team in delivering an exceptional customer service experience. As their Estimator, you will play a vital role in the new home build process. Working closely with the Director of the business and providing support to the sales team, you’ll need to have the drive, determination and right attitude to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing all tender documents including preliminary tender, specifications and colour selection
- Completing all building estimate calculations
- Producing Bill of Quantities for a set of plans
- Generating purchase orders
- Processing purchase order variations and variations to contracts from client changes
- Producing a set of specifications for each project
- Updating pricing increases using Constructor software
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an Estimating position – ideally you will be a qualified Estimator with domestic building experience
- Advanced computer skills – previous experience using Constructor will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines in a timely and consistent manner
- An eye for detail and the ability to produce detailed and accurate work
- Strong mathematical skills
- Well-developed prioritization and planning skills to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
This is your opportunity to join a small close knit team with a great culture. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, the opportunity to continue to develop your skills and experience and to be recognized for your contribution to the team.
Inspired? For further information and a copy of the position description, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, submit your application letter and resume to email@example.com
Submit an Application