- Ballarat Location
- Not your average sales; plenty of variety
- Includes sales, warehouse duties, on-site measures, quoting
- Rewarding salary package, great work environment, flexibility
Are you someone who understands the importance of high quality customer service? Are you a hands on person who likes variety? Do you have a knack for dealing with people and solution selling?
We are searching for a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individual to join the team at Carpet Court Ballarat. A nationally recognised brand, Carpet Court has forged a reputation as not only the flooring specialist but an organisation who delivers an exceptional customer service experience.
This isn’t your usual Sales Consultant position. At Carpet Court Ballarat you’ll need to thrive on variety as there are many elements to this busy role:
- Sales/Account Management: From helping the customer make their selection to having the carpet laid you’ll be the first point of contact for the entire process.
- Measuring: Put your mathematical skills to work while you undertake on-site measures for customers. You will need to be able to draw up floor plans and calculate areas for residential and commercial buildings.
- Quoting: Once you have completed the measure you will be responsible for calculating the quotes and securing the sale.
- Warehousing: This is a hands on role and you will need to assist with loading and unloading rolls of carpet, cutting and preparing carpet for laying and assisting the layers with collecting their materials for installations.
- Admin: Following up on quotes and borrowed samples, maintaining accurate records in the Carpet Court software system, booking in jobs and following up on stock orders are all key requirements of this role.
Are you what we are looking for?
- Are you professionally presented with excellent interpersonal skills?
- Are your maths and spelling skills top notch?
- Do you have exceptional time management and organisational abilities?
- Are you a solution seller who educates and helps the customer? We never push the customer in to a sale.
- Do you have a proactive attitude, can demonstrate initiative and think ahead?
- Have you got a proven track record in servicing a client base, ensuring regular follow up?
- Do you like rolling up your sleeves and getting hands on?
In return you’ll be offered a rewarding salary for your efforts. This role is a full time position and will require you to work a rotating Saturday morning roster. Full training will be provided in the Carpet Court range of products. This is your chance to work for a national franchise yet operate within a family operated business at a local level. We are offering security and stability, flexibility and career development.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for further information. To apply send a current resume and letter of application to email@example.com
Submit an Application