- Ballarat Location
Albins Performance Transmissions specialise in the design and manufacture of drivetrain components. Their capabilities include the ability to produce individual gears, axles, drive flanges and ring and pinions right through to complete unit, sequential shift transmissions.
Due to continued growth and expansion, Albins Performance Transmissions are seeking experienced people leaders to join their Production team as Frontline Supervisors to manage sections of the production process. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous however is not essential; it’s your ability to lead, engage, motivate and coordinate that will see you succeed in these roles.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Planning and coordinating your team to deliver the production schedule
- Identifying quality, delivery and material issues early and developing recovery plans
- Feeding back issues and possible solutions to the Production Manager
- Coordinating team members to ensure you have the appropriately skilled team members to meet production
- Engaging, motivating and coaching team members
- Building a cohesive safety focused team
- Working with other frontline supervisors to share resources and problem solve to ensure everyone achieves
Albins Performance Transmissions is a driven organisation that is focused on meeting their customers needs with a whatever it takes attitude.
To join the team, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to have the hard conversations when needed
- A proven background in leading and managing small teams in a KPI driven environment
- The ability to forward plan, think on your feet and problem solve
- Well developed interpersonal skills along with the ability to build rapport to be able to effectively influence and negotiate outcomes
- A high level of attention to detail to make sure things are done right
- Your commitment to following systems and processes; we don’t cut corners at Albins Performance Transmissions.
- A strong understanding of OH&S
Albins Performance Transmissions values honesty, integrity, team work, safety and communication and you will play a key role in developing these values through your team.
In return we are offering a rewarding salary, an excellent working environment and the opportunity to play a key role in the success of a growing business who has a strong reputation in their industry. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7am to 3.30pm with a monthly RDO.
Inspired? For further information and a copy of the position description, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an Application