- Ballarat based
Bedggoods Motor Group are growing and expanding and they have created a part time Human Resource Advisor role to help them grow and develop their people. Celebrating 30 years in business, as a top performer in their industry and as one of Victoria’s largest leading multi-franchise motor groups, Bedggoods Motor Group know their culture has played a key role in their success.
As their Human Resource Advisor, you will work actively across all business departments to build on existing Human Resource foundations while helping to develop and shape the Human Resource function of the business and support team members to achieve excellence.
Key elements of your role will include:
- Enhancing policies and procedures and bringing them to life
- Developing and implementing training and professional development matrix’s for employees to grow and develop
- Creating and implementing employee induction policies and onboarding training
- Managing recruitment activities
- Leading the management of OH&S requirements
- Managing salary frameworks and assisting with payroll where needed
We are searching for an experienced Human Resource Advisor that can demonstrate success in implementing and developing Human Resource frameworks within a small to medium business environment. Success in this role requires a hands-on approach, a drive to achieve outcomes and the ability to build effective relationships across all areas of the business. You will need tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or strong experience in a similar type HR Generalist role.
Flexibility with the hours and days of work is available and a competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Inspired? For further information and to request a copy of the Position Description please contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Submit an Application