Paarhammer Windows and Doors have been operating for nearly thirty years from their purpose built facility based at Ballan. An award winning manufacturer, they pride themselves on their unwavering commitment to delivering the best advice and high quality custom made to order products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Due to continued growth they are looking for experienced Cabinet Makers – Joiners to join their production team. Ideally you will be trade qualified or nearing completion of your trade qualification.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Operating CNC machines to produce components for custom made to order windows and doors
- Performing high precision machining
- Completing measurement and quality checks
- Reading and interpreting design drawings and specifications
- Managing your workload to meet production deadlines
- Practicing safe work methods
The skills and abilities required for this position include:
- A high level or attention to detail and accuracy – you’ll take pride in your work
- The ability to problem solve and perform complex tasks
- A strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job on time to a high standard
- Sound reading, writing and maths skills
- A willingness to learn
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Being a team player
We are offering above award wages, a first class working environment with the latest technology, full training, long term career progression and development plus many more perks for your hard work and commitment.
Inspired? For further information contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an Application