- Various casual positions across Victoria including Bass Coast Shire, Baw Baw Shire Council, Buloke Shire, Central Goldfields Shire Council, East Gippsland Shire Council, Greater City of Bendigo, Mildura Rural Shire Council, Mount Alexander Shire Council, Pyrenees Shire Council, South Gippsland Shire Council, Swan Hill Rural City Council
The YMCA Kindergarten Cluster (YKCM) operates 42 Children’s services in regional and rural Victoria, and provides support to independent community kindergartens. We currently require casual staff to be available for planned and unplanned absence by staff at all of our services.
Our team pride themselves on offering a dedicated, personal approach to committees, teaching staff and parents. We specialise in managing kindergartens across the whole spectrum, ranging from centres that operate 2 rooms with over 100 families to Small Rural kindergartens with only 4 or 5 enrolments.
We currently have casual Teacher and Educator positions available within your local community.
All Early Childhood Teachers require:
- Bachelor qualification
- VIT registration
- Current First aid, CPR, anaphylaxis & asthma training
All Early Childhood Assistants require:
- Children’s Services qualification
- Employee WWCC, Police Check (within 6 months of issue)
- First aid, CPR anaphylaxis & asthma training
To obtain position descriptions & to view our list of Kindergartens, please visit the ‘careers’ section online at www.ballarat.ymca.org.au. To apply, please specify the names of the kindergartens that you are available to work at and send your resume along copies of all qualifications / certificates to email@example.com by 31st July 2017Submit an Application