- Ballarat Location
Yanner Mann Dobson Law is a contemporary law firm based in Ballarat with a commitment to client service excellence, innovation and flexibility in legal service delivery. With a rural reach to clients through the leveraging of technology they are committed to providing personalised, informative and consultative advice to their clients. The firm has a long and successful history, and a reputation for providing quality advice, service and a commitment to people and involvement in the community.
Entering a new phase of growth, an opportunity exists for an experienced Lawyer with proficiency in a combination of Property, Succession and Commercial law to join their team. This autonomous role will see you managing a range of legal matters concurrently to satisfy client and practice needs. You’ll have the opportunity to play an integral role in shaping the future direction of the firm. Establishing and building strong relationships with clients is essential and the ability to demonstrate empathy, relate to the client’s individual needs and gain client trust will see you shine in this diverse position.
- You’ll be a commercially savvy lawyer with ideally two plus years PQE
- You are committed to people and educating them about their legal requirements
- Your innovative and fresh approach to legal service provision and interest in the concepts underpinning the “NewLaw” movement will align perfectly with Yanner Mann Dobson Law’s values and future direction
- Highly refined communication skills, exceptional organisational and time management abilities combined with a high level of problem solving skills and initiative is a must
- Yanner Mann Dobson Law value work / life balance and promote flexible work arrangements. Full time or part time hours will be considered for the right individual.
- This is your opportunity to work closely with the Director and contribute to shaping the future of the firm.
- Residing in Ballarat provides you with quality of life, cultural vibrancy, access to first class health care and educational facilities. Enjoy a short commute to work, the opportunity to own your own home and create a lifestyle you’ll love in this fast-developing satellite city.
- A rewarding and competitive salary will be negotiated based on the experience and the value you can bring to the team
Inspired? For further information and to request a copy of the Position Description contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, submit your application to email@example.com
Submit an Application