- Bendigo based
Award-winning commercial construction company, Nicholson Construction, has been contributing to the development of regional Victoria since the late 1800’s and has a reputation for excellence in construction. The company has a presence throughout regional Victoria, and an expanding client base across health, education, public facilities and private development, specialising in projects up to $30m.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity now exists for a Project Manager to join their Bendigo team. You will be committed to delivering excellence; priding yourself on delivering quality projects with consideration to client expectations and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering multiple construction projects with involvement and management from tender to completion
- Financial management and monitoring expenditure including appropriate budgets, contracts, VQR’s, RFIs, EOT, NOD
- Managing people; from project teams and administrators to subcontracted specialised trades and liaising closely with management
- Implementing the HSEQ system on to every project
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or a related discipline (trade based experience is also highly regarded)
- Experience working on projects from $2m to $20m
- Excellent time management skills, coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines and through high-pressure situations, are critical
- Proven experience in managing and resolving conflict and utilising your well developed analytical and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills combined with the ability to lead a diverse team of people will hold you in high regard
In return you’ll be rewarded with project managing some of the regions most iconic construction projects, be given the flexibility to work autonomously, joining a family friendly business that has a positive team focused culture and you will receive a competitive salary package that reflects your experience.
Inspired? Contact Megan Vila Pouca on 0427 539 233 for further information and a copy of the position description. To apply, email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an Application