- Ballarat based
- Full time role – 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and one in four Saturday’s 8am to 11am
Established in 1945, Ballarat Veterinary Practice Equine Clinic is one of the largest and most experienced equine hospitals in the Southern Hemisphere. The clinic seeks to be a center of excellence, servicing the complete veterinary needs of the racing, sport and pleasure horse markets. Ballarat Veterinary Practice Equine Clinic is renowned for its up to date and scientifically proven medical and surgical treatment of horses and the clinic is equipped with the latest medical and surgical equipment as well as advanced diagnostic imaging. As their receptionist your values will be in line with Ballarat Veterinary Practice’s values; compassion, respect, professionalism and teamwork. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the clinic and be integral in providing an exceptional customer experience.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Answering incoming phone calls and triaging calls as required
- Greeting clients and handling enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Receipting and collecting consultation payments
- Assisting with the admission and discharge process
Success in this role requires;
- Being cool, calm and collected; showing resilience in highly stressful situations and performing in a busy environment.
- Effective time management is critical for this environment. You’ll have a mature approach to your work and you’ll have the ability to simply get things done.
- An eye for detail – while you’re juggling multiple tasks, accuracy and attention to detail is needed. Spelling people’s names correctly, accurately recording the horse’s details, balancing cash and eftpos payments.
- At times you’ll need to get your hands dirty; sometimes the environment isn’t the most glamorous and you’ll need to be prepared to get out the mop and broom and tidy up.
- An understanding of horses and their basic anatomy will be an advantage but is not essential.
Could you live and breathe the Ballarat Veterinary Practice Equine Clinic’s values? Are you the customer service focused, excellent communicator we are searching for? Contact Gen Ware on 0428 002 056 for further information and to request a copy of the position description. To apply, email your resume and covering letter to [email protected]Submit an Application