- Ballarat Location
- Are you an experienced Relationship Manager who doesn’t quite fit the mould of the traditional banking environment?
- Love what you do but don’t thrive on the pressure of constantly up-selling and cross selling products?
- Are you more about the customer’s needs; understanding them and helping the customer to achieve their personal and commercial lending and investment goals than hitting KPI targets for the sake of it?
Take the next step in your investment and lending career by joining the team at Central Victorian Investments where you can build your career through proactive client service and forging relationships.
Central Victorian Investments is a well-established lending and investment company servicing the Ballarat and surrounding regions. Key services include issuing Secured Notes and lending on the security of registered mortgages over real estate. Their success has been built on their efficient service and they have enjoyed continuous steady growth and profitability over the years.
As the Relationship Manager at Central Victorian Investments your daily responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships and identifying business opportunities
- Opening new investment and loan accounts
- Daily processing of client requests, transactions, maturities and rollovers
- Contacting clients regarding rollovers and service needs
- Attending networking events to build new relationships
- Lending and Investment reporting for clients and management
To be successful in this role you’ll need to show us your:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and your ability to build relationships
- Well-developed experience in a banking, lending and/or investment environment
- Self-motivated, driven and outcome focused attitude
- High level of organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to follow tasks through to completion
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, regular industry training and professional development activities. There is also the opportunity for long term career progression.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for a confidential discussion and further information. To apply email your resume and application letter to email@example.com.
Submit an Application