- Full time or part time hours considered
- Ballarat location
Are you someone who understands the importance of high-quality customer service and has a passion for dealing with people? We are searching for a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individual to join the team of a well-known Floor Covering Retail shop here in Ballarat.
This isn’t your ordinary Sales Consultant position. In addition to being the first point of contact for customers in the store and providing an exceptional customer service experience; you’ll be out on the road completing on-site measures. You’ll need exceptional communication skills to be able to share your product knowledge with the customer to help them determine the best product for their unique needs and requirements. Ordering, receiving and storing stock, maintaining the customer database and preparing quotes are vital tasks in this role. A flair for interior design and home decorating will be advantageous.
Are you what we are looking for?
- Are you professionally presented with excellent interpersonal skills?
- Are your maths and spelling skills top notch?
- Do you have exceptional time management and organisational abilities?
- Are you a solution seller who educates and helps the customer? We never push the customer in to a sale.
- Do you have a proactive attitude, can demonstrate initiative and think ahead?
- Have you got a proven track record in servicing a client base, ensuring regular follow up?
In return you’ll be offered a rewarding salary for your efforts. This role will require working Saturdays on a rotating roster. We are willing to consider full time or part time hours (including school hours) for the right person.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for further information. To apply send a current resume and letter of application detailing how you provide an exceptional customer service experience to [email protected] by close of business Wednesday 11th September 2019.
Submit an Application