- Ballarat based
Albins Performance Transmissions specialise in the design and manufacture of drivetrain components. Their capabilities include the ability to produce individual gears, axles, drive flanges and ring and pinions right through to complete unit, sequential shift transmissions.
Supplying to customers nationally and internationally, we are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join the Albins team and help drive their sales growth through new and existing clients. A background in technical sales or a knowledge/interest in motor sport would be highly advantageous.
In this fast paced customer focused role you’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing sales plans, initiatives and activities to grow the existing client base
- Achieving monthly sales targets and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Identifying and qualifying new client opportunities
- Regularly calling customers to build relationships and understand their needs
- Building relationships with key industry stakeholders (suppliers, industry groups, relevant organisations)
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on products and delivery capacities by working closely with engineering and production teams
- Updating the CRM system to maintain accurate customer records
You’ll need to be an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record in building relationships and growing a client base. To succeed in this role you will have a passion and hunger for working a sales pipeline, be achievement and KPI driven and excel at building long term relationships. Resilience, drive and self-motivation are crucial attributes for ensuring you fit the Albin’s culture. A well-developed knowledge of marketing and sales management initiatives coupled with exceptional influencing and negotiating skills and strong business acumen will see you thrive in this role.
In return we are offering a competitive salary package. The harder you are prepared to work the greater the reward.
Inspired? For further information contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, email an application letter and current resume to email@example.com by close of business Friday 17th August 2018.
Submit an Application