- Ballarat location
Jayco Ballarat is a family owned and operated business and one of the leading Jayco dealers in Australia. With a first class yard display, workshop area and a fully equipped service centre, Jayco Ballarat has a reputation for providing a quality product and an exceptional customer service experience.
As a Service Technician at Jayco Ballarat you’ll be responsible for carrying our services and repairs to new and used caravans within the required timeframes. Performing the work with care, an attention to detail and being exceptionally particular about the quality of your work will be crucial to your success. Completing new van delivery checks, maintaining a safe work environment and accurately filling in paperwork to record time logged and spare parts required for invoicing purposes are important tasks in this role.
Ideally you’ll have a relevant trade qualification such as Automotive Body Building, Carpentry. Joinery, Electrical, Mechanical or Fitter & Turner. Previous experience with brakes, bearings and suspension will be highly regarded.
Sound like you?
- Can you demonstrate a practical hands on approach to you work?
- Are you able to multi-task and meet deadlines without compromising on quality?
- Are you meticulous and do you take great pride in your work?
- Do you have a self-motivated, proactive and flexible attitude?
- Can you work autonomously, use initiative and identify opportunities for improved efficiency?
Inspired? For further information and to request a copy of the position description contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply submit your application letter and resume to email@example.comSubmit an Application