- Ballarat based
Nicholson Construction specialises in commercial construction, in particular health, education and government public facilities, as well as private projects such as retail outlets and shops, and industrial projects and factories. A long-established family business, Nicholson Construction has been in operation since the late 1800’s and has grown to become a leading commercial construction company in western Victoria with projects serviced from offices in Ballarat, Bendigo and Warrnambool.
To support their continued growth we are seeking an experienced Submission/Tender Writer & Marketing Coordinator to join their team. Responsible for managing the preparation, coordination and submission of tender documents, regulatory reports and company marketing material, the position will work closely with internal team members to support the business development function and marketing of the company.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the end to end bid and tender submission process
- Preparing, coordinating and submitting of expression of interest and tender documentation
- Preparing capability statements and presentations
- Coordinating and developing regulatory reports for external stakeholders
- Developing, executing and maintaining a digital marketing strategy
- Creating and developing marketing collateral
Success in this role requires:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing and/or tender-technical writing type position. Construction industry experience is not required however would by highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline such as Marketing, Communications or Legal
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail in the presentation and accuracy of the work you produce and review
- The ability to build and develop strong and long-term relationships with stakeholders
- High levels of initiative, the confidence to work autonomously yet engage collaboratively with people of different skill sets
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work effectively to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in document production software including Adobe, MS Office, Apple software including a creative flair for detail and design
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful company with an excellent reputation. A rewarding and competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on skills and experience. We are ideally looking for someone who is available for full time hours however are willing to negotiate to secure the right skills and expertise.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for a confidential discussion and to request the position description. To apply, submit your covering letter and resume to [email protected].
Submit an Application