Tempted to try Temping?
Inspire HQ are seeking expressions of interest from talented, passionate and flexible individuals to join our team of temps.
What’s on offer:
We fill a large variety of temporary assignments across the Ballarat region. Assignments vary between full time and part time hours and can be anything from a day through to many months.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Reception, Customer Service, Data Entry and general Administration
- Personal and Executive Assistants, Office Management
- Finance – Accounts Payable & Receivable, Payroll, Assistant Accountants and Accountants
- Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Social Media
- Project Officers and Managers
- Mid to Senior and Executive management contracts
If you have a proven background in any of these areas, undertaking temp assignments could be a great career move for you.
The benefits of temping:
- Temping gives you the flexibility to take on assignments when it suits you
- It’s a great way to develop new skills, improve existing skills or try a new position or industry before committing for the long term
- You’ll be rewarded with competitive hourly rates that include a casual loading in lieu of annual leave and sick leave provisions
- On occasion temp assignments can lead to permanent positions, it can be a great way to get a foot in the door with an organisation
- Temping allows you to meet lots of new people and build your business networks
Successful Inspire HQ temps are:
- Positive and willing to learn
- Able to demonstrate initiate and think on your feet
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Professionally presented
- Possess exceptional communication skills
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 to chat more about if temping could be the right career move for you. Expressions of Interest can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.orgSubmit an Application