- Ballarat, Victoria
Finance Temps – We Want you!
Tempted to try Temping? Inspire HQ are seeking expressions of interest for passionate, talented and flexible individuals to join our enthusiastic team of finance temps in the Ballarat area.
If you have high level experience in Payroll, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Bookkeeping, Credit Control and Accounting then we want to hear from you.
We fill a large variety of finance temporary assignments across the Ballarat community, which can vary from 1 day all the way through too many months, with the possibility to become permanent.
The Benefits of being a Temp:
- Temping gives you the flexibility to take on assignments when it suits you
- It’s a great way to learn and develop new skills, improve existing skills or try a new position/industry before jumping in long term
- You’ll be rewarded with competitive hourly rates that include casual loading in lieu of annual leave and sick leave provisions
- Onwards and upwards – Temping can be a great way to get your foot in the door, so to speak, and on occasion temporary assignments can lead to more permanent positions
A successful Inspire HQ Temp will:
- Be flexible and reliable
- Be adaptable
- Be self-motivated and driven
- Conduct themselves professionally
- Handle pressure, in stressful situations and work towards deadlines
- Be available for new assignments on short notice
- Complete online computer testing in a timely manner to determine their skill set
- Possess exceptional communication skills
Contact Amber Allen on 0427 539 233 to talk further about any temping opportunities that we may have. Expressions of interest can be submitted to email@example.com
Submit an Application