- Ballarat location
- Full time permanent positions
- Growing manufacturing business – secure stable work
- Day and Afternoon shifts available
Albins Performance Transmissions design and manufacture high performance gearboxes for motorsport and special purpose vehicles on state of the art equipment.
Experiencing continuous growth, Albins have multiple full time positions for Trades Assistants, Fitters and Turners, CNC Operators and Machinists.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing machined parts by programming, setting up and operating CNC machines;
- Maintaining and adhering to quality and safety standards;
- Inspect production components and maintain quality records as required;
- Maintaining equipment and supplies.
To be considered you must possess the following:
- A positive proactive “can do” attitude
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, numeracy and literacy skills
- An ability to read and interpret drawings
- A high level of self-motivation
- Time management skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- A team player
Trade qualifications are preferred but not essential. Albins offer excellent working conditions, clean modern facilities and competitive hourly rates.
Inspired? Contact Jo Hocking on 53311734 for enquiries. To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you considered how your current salary compares to others in similar roles within Regional Victoria? Visit www.regionalsalaries.com.au and compare your salary now, it’s free and anonymous.Submit an Application