Smart Cut Cabinetry Supplies are suppliers to the cabinetry industry; the smart way. Leading the way with cutting edge technology and innovation, Smart Cut Cabinetry Supplies are driving change across the cabinetry industry; existing to offer trade quality, fully customizable cabinetry at a flat pack price. With a newly established facility in Ballarat, they are growing and expanding and are searching for an experienced and highly capable Machine Operator to join their small team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Running computer-controlled inventory management and manufacturing equipment
- Reviewing the production schedule and planning production activities
- Entering job data into machines for running and tracking jobs
- Assembly of hardware components
- Edging and drilling of board components
- Performing quality checks of all board and hardware components
- Preparing and loading finished good for dispatch
- Unloading and storing of raw materials
- Routine equipment maintenance
Skills and experience required for this role include:
- A proven background working in a similar type manufacturing environment – CNC Machine experience preferred but not essential
- High levels of mechanical and technology aptitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A proactive, self-motivated and outcome focused attitude
- Being a team player
- Forklift licence beneficial
A trade qualification or background in cabinetry or joinery is not required. Full product training will be provided. Experience in machine operation in a similar type manufacturing environment is essential.
A competitive hourly rate will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 3.30pm with overtime available during busy periods. Smart Cut Cabinetry Supplies are a rapidly growing business and long-term career opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Inspired? For further information or to request the position description, please contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, email your current resume and application letter to [email protected]
This position will commence in 2021.