- Full time or 0.8 – negotiable
Wellbeing, safety and respect for all children and families is the Cafs (Child and Family Services) vision. The People Operations Liaison plays a critical role is contributing to the People and Engagement team, to support the Cafs workforce in ensuring their people are highly skilled, engaged and flexible to meet current and future client service outcomes. You’ll be hands on in delivering People and Engagement initiatives which align with Cafs values and contributes to positioning the organisation as an employer of choice.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Helping to implement the People Operations Plan
- Assisting with the attraction and recruitment of talent
- Supporting the onboarding and induction process
- Administering contract variations, contract renewals and associated employment documentation
- Providing HR advice and assistance to managers and employees
- Assisting with Injury Management and RTW advice and support
- HR Policy and Procedure (including internal procedures) review and development to ensure best practice
To be considered for the position, you must hold tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline and /or demonstrate solid experience in a similar type operational HR position. You will demonstrate well developed skills in engaging and building rapport with people as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to work within a team, manage conflicting priorities in a time sensitive environment and deliver high quality work with an eye for detail are all critical skills for success in this role.
Cafs is proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity organisation. We embrace it, value it, celebrate it and support it for the benefit of our employees, our volunteers, our service users and our community. We welcome applications from a range of people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, People with disabilities, LGBTIQ+ people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Inspired? For further information and a copy of the Position Description, please contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 or [email protected]
Applications close on Wednesday 26th February at 5pm and can be submitted to [email protected]