Inspire HQ are currently recruiting for a full time Sales and Administration Assistant for a small Ballarat business in a strong period of growth. We require a confident, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for customer service, experience in managing customer accounts and a passion for sales.
This role requires strong communication skills, demonstrated experience in sales through cold calling, and a high level of attention to detail. Our Client is seeking a candidate that is keen to explore growth within the company and who is seeking long term employment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer service both in store and over the phone
- Ensuring accounts are issued in a timely manner
- Accurate record keeping and prompt follow up on overdue accounts
- Cold calling from a solid list of clients to gain new business for the company
- Assist in posting and monitoring of content on the business social media platforms
- General Administration duties
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to build rapport, negotiate and influence
- An ability to understand the customers needs effectively and efficiently
- Proficient at working with computer packages and ability to learn new systems
- A positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to your work
- The ability to manage your work an organised, accurate and timely manner
- Experience in sales prospecting and building strong customer relationships
- General experience in packaging and / or multiple product SKU’s would be advantageous
Days of work are Monday to Friday. A rewarding salary package including bonuses will be negotiated with the successful candidate.