Ballarat Wholesale Smallgoods is a locally owned and independent food service provider with Australia’s most loved smallgoods at the core of the business. Established in 2007, Ballarat Wholesale Smallgoods prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service and offer the largest range of smallgoods chosen by their customers to best suit their requirements.
Ballarat Wholesale Smallgoods is undergoing a period of growth which has created an exciting opportunity for a motivated and proactive experienced Sales Representative to join the team and contribute to the expansion of the business.
Reporting to the Director, the Sales Representative – Territory Manager will be responsible for the successful management and implementation of Ballarat Wholesale Smallgoods sales strategies, maximizing sales opportunities and ensuring that customer relationships are at the forefront of their day to day operations. This position will require regular day trips and occasional overnight travel to service Ballarat and Western Victoria.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Planning, setting and achieving agreed sales targets and profit budgets by actively managing and strategically growing existing customer accounts
- Managing and implementing a territory plan and call cycle, where you will effectively use your negotiation and relationship building skills to build relationships
- Seeking out new business opportunities and developing relationships
- Providing product knowledge to customers
- Contacting customers regarding new products, promotions and marketing initiatives
Success in this role requires:
- Relevant sales experience in a similar role (preferably from the FMCG environment) with demonstrated success in achieving sales targets
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Discipline and motivation to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- High levels of tenacity and resilience, with a results orientated approach
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence outcomes
- A current drivers licence
A competitive base salary, incentive/commission structure and vehicle will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
For further information and to request a copy of the position description please contact Larecia McGuane on 0439 277 841. To apply, please forward your application letter and resume to [email protected]