Imagine a world where everyone loved what they did.
We’d all be happier and more productive at work, right?
Our purpose is simple, to build great workplaces.
The more we build, the greater our impact for positive change.
You can see why we get out of bed in the morning!
Inspire HQ is a creative, collective team, passionate about Recruitment, Human Resources and Careers. We know a successful business is built on having the right team of people and our recruitment team are experts in finding, connecting, engaging and retaining the best talent for our clients by providing innovative, holistic and strategic recruitment solutions. This is where you step in.
As our Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will manage the delivery of our permanent recruitment services for white collar entry level to executive management positions. You will manage key clients in order to understand their business, provide advice on recruitment requirements, develop recruitment strategies, manage recruitment campaigns and provide talent solutions. You will also manage recruitment campaigns from sourcing candidates to interviewing, assessing and providing recommendations on suitability and culture fit.
A bit about you and what you need to be awesome at:
- You’ll be a people person; you’ll love talking to people a lot, you will be able to read them, empathise with them and pick up on what they are not saying as much as hearing what they are saying.
- Working at a fast pace; jumping from one job to the next, going from one interview to another, working to deadlines all while being responsive to clients and talent.
- Never giving up; resilience, drive, tenacity and grit are traits that come naturally to you.
- Career driven; you’ll be ambitious and want to develop and progress your career, you’ll be keen to learn new skills, grow and develop and value feedback.
- Talent Management; previous experience in recruitment and talent management will be highly regarded. You might be a recruiter looking to take the next step in your agency career or maybe you have been an internal recruiter or you might have undertaken recruitment processes as part of your previous positions. Either way, you’ll understand the fundamentals of a recruitment process, be able to identify and assess skills and culture fit.
At Inspire HQ, we like to have fun but we work hard too. Our culture is built on our four key values:
- No Bull$#!t
- Doing what’s right
- Courage to do things differently
- Be great together
We’ll provide plenty of training and support, systems and processes to set you up for success and the opportunity to build a rewarding career. We are looking for someone to join our team on a full-time basis and some out of hours work will be required to attend events and functions. In return we offer flexibility and autonomy.
Inspired? For a confidential discussion, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152.
Applications can be submitted to [email protected]