Smart Cut Cabinetry supplies the cabinetry industry the smart way. Leading the way with cutting edge technology and innovation, Smart Cut Cabinetry Supplies are driving change across the cabinetry industry; existing to offer trade quality, fully customizable cabinetry at a flat pack price. With a newly established facility in Ballarat, they are growing and expanding and are searching for an Operations and Technical Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Director, the Operations and Technical Manager will have responsibility for managing the day to day operations of the business. Smart Cut Cabinetry Supplies are tech focused; with leading edge online ordering capabilities through to first class CNC machinery, they are all about leveraging technology to solve their customers problems, create efficiencies and drive product development. To succeed in this role, you will have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for technology and be hungry to learn everything you can about the technology.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Production management, ensuring orders are delivered on time in full
- Customer engagement and relationship building, you’ll be the first point of call for customer queries and will have the ability to find solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Supply Chain Management; purchasing of materials, stock control and supplier management
- Production scheduling
- Product development, continuous improvement and quality control
- Leading, managing and developing a small team
- Helping to grow and develop the business
A bit about you:
- Don’t be deterred if you don’t have a cabinet making background, it’s your interest and flair for technology that will help you stand out from the crowd. You’ll get a kick out of doing cool stuff with technology.
- You will need well developed technical skills, spatial aptitude and mechanical ability plus you’ll need to be good with numbers. This knowledge might come from previous work experience or has been developed through your personal hobbies and interests.
- The customer experience will be a priority for you. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and develop long term relationships. Picking up the phone, resolving a customer query or issue will come naturally to you.
- The little things matter to you. An eye for detail and accuracy are what sets Smart Cut Cabinetry Supplies up for success. Near enough is not good enough for you.
- You will be driven to help grow the business. Smart Cut Cabinetry Supplies have the capacity to grow substantially, we need the right people (self-motivated, solution focused, proactive, outside the box thinker) to help drive that growth, are you up for the challenge?
Inspired? For more information about this position, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152. To apply, submit your application letter and resume to [email protected].