- Variety-filled reception and admin role
- Ballarat-based, locally owned and operated business
- Love dealing with customers? This is the role for you!
Locally owned and operated for over 30 years, Bridgeswade specialise in quality Inground Pools, Modular Pools, Portable/Inground Spas, Pumps, Pressure Cleaners, Industrial Heaters, Service and Spare Parts. Delivering exceptional customer service and high-quality products, Bridgeswade have a small team of thirteen people and are the experts in their field.
In the role of Sales & Service Support, you’ll have multiple touchpoints with customers and work closely with all team members to support the processing of sales and coordinate the pool servicing function of the business. This role offers plenty of variety and requires a customer service professional who excels at building relationships with customers.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Co-ordinating the reception and administration functions including answering telephones, directing calls/taking messages, liaising with suppliers and reps and performing other general duties as required
- Assisting with general pool service enquiries and front of house sales if shop is unattended
- Scheduling and coordinating pool service jobs
- Processing and invoicing customers for service jobs using the point-of-sale system
- Processing payments and installment payments for pool sales and installations
- Reconciling tills, processing daily banking and reconciling eftpos payments
- Processing warranty claims
- Maintaining stock price lists, catalogues and product information
- Keeping customers up to date and informed regarding timelines for their pool services and pool installations
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional customer service skills; going over and above for the customer and building rapport will be the norm for you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with a wide range of customers, suppliers and team members
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Solid computer skills, particularly with Word and Excel
- Well organised, highly motivated and the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing demands/priorities
- Previous reception and administration experience preferred, no formal qualifications required
- Receive a paid day off for your birthday
- Regular RDO’s
- Monthly team lunches
- Long-term job stability in a relaxed and inclusive work environment
Inspired? For further information, contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152.