Integra are Ballarat based land developers with great vision and expertise in the property development industry. Known for iconic projects such as Lucas, Ballymanus, Macarthur Park, Jasper Hill and Insignia to name a few, Integra have a reputation for delivering award winning residential communities to market. They have achieved success through innovative concepts, vision and strong internal capabilities and now have a newly created opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing team.
You’ll be responsible for project managing civil construction projects from planning, design and approvals through to construction management and estate presentation.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of early concept designs and indicative costings through to detailed costings and project specifications
- Managing external contractors to ensure projects are delivered within the required timelines and budgets
- Assisting with the preparation, coordination and management of agreements and approvals including liaising with council, service and other approval authorities
- Producing monthly management reports on the progress of projects
- Maintaining the integrated management system to ensure OH&S, Quality and Environmental responsibilities are met
- Supporting the sales, marketing and communications for each project to maximise the marketability and value of each project
Success in this role requires a background in construction project management; you may have worked your way up off the tools or completed tertiary qualifications in Construction Project Management or Civil Engineering and be keen to take the next step in your career. Either way, it’s your construction knowledge and previous project management expertise that will see you lead the way in delivering high quality projects within the required timelines and budgets.
Key skills and attributes required for this role are:
- Advanced skills in organising, time management and prioritizing
- A systematic and process driven approach to solving problems and achieving outcomes
- The ability and resilience to work through problems and find solutions
- An energetic, driven and self-motivated attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Project
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
Preferably you will hold a current Construction Industry Card.
In rturn you’ll have the opportunity to work for a family owned and operated, award winning business where you’ll be able to further your career. A competitive and rewarding salary is on offer.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 0407 833 152 for further information and to request a copy of the position description. To apply, email your application letter and resume to [email protected]m.au