Goldacres is an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of world-class agricultural chemical spray equipment. Family owned and operated, with a head office in Ballarat, three retail sprayer centres and dealerships across Australia, Goldacres have a reputation for innovation, quality and adaptability. From their inception in 1978, they have prospered by constantly reinventing their products and business practices in a fast-changing landscape; turning ideas into reality to deliver sprayers which are truly “Australia’s world-class sprayers”.
Due to substantial growth, particularly across their manufacturing / production area, the position of Recruitment and HR Officer has been created to help Goldacres attract, recruit and retain the best talent. Working closely with the HR department, this role will be key in managing the workforce needs of Goldacres, ensuring the appropriate labour resources are available to meet work demand.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Recruitment; assessing applications, conducting telephone and face to face interviews, reference checking, arranging pre-employment checks
- Candidate Sourcing; running job adverts for vacancies, sourcing talent through analysing the market and identifying suitably skilled candidates, head-hunting, maintaining a pipieline of potential candidates
- Onboarding & Induction; assisting with inductions and onboarding, following up with new employees and management to track performance
- Reporting & Admin; keeping accurate records on recruitment, successful sourcing channels, labour forecasting, headcount reconciliations and reporting
- HR Support; assisting HR with general HR duties as required and backing up payroll
This role requires a highly organised, hand-on, systems orientated team member who can prioritise tasks, manage conflicting priorities and plan work tasks to meet deadlines. You’ll have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills therefore building strong relationships with prospective candidates, departing employees and internal managers. The ability to demonstrate a focus on continuous improvement with success in developing and streamlining systems and processes will help you succeed in this role.
A proven background in a recruitment / talent management role is preferred however you may have had experience in recruitment and interviewing through an admin / support role and have a good knowledge of recruitment and interviewing principles. Previous experience working in an industrial environment such as heavy engineering, vehicle building, manufacturing and/or production would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is a part time role and we are able to offer flexibility in the days and hours of work. It expected the role will be approx. 18 to 22 hours per week. Flexibility to work from home for some of the hours is available following full training in the role.
Inspired? Contact Ange Connor on 5331 1734 for further information and to request a copy of the position description. To apply, submit your application letter and current resume to [email protected]